*Check out our facebook page for updates and events!
This is a list of some of the GREAT things we offer at St. Paul Library!
- We have 40,541 items to “check out.” We have books for adults, teens, and children, all in their own section.
- We have four newspapers, the Omaha World Herald, the Grand Island Independent, the Lincoln Journal Star and the Phonograph Herald.
- We have 80 magazine subscriptions of all interests to read and check out for adults and children.
- We have large print books, audio books, DVDs, cake pans, children’s book bags with books and cds or dvds.
- We have a preschool play area with puzzles and board books and comfy furniture for parents to sit and read to their little ones.
- We have a fireplace to read by and free coffee all day long.
- We have two children’s touch screen computers and 12 children's computers available.
- We have 9 computers for adults all equipped with internet access.
- Our patrons and students have access to Nebraska OverDrive for online eBooks.
- We have free WIFI available, a printer, scanner and a copy machine (B&W copies $.10; Color $.75).
- We offer an interlibrary loan service.
- We have “Nebraska Access” for our patrons, which offers 24/7 access to evaluated websites, government publications, Nebraska historical resources, access to thousands of full text magazine, journal, and newspaper articles, biographic and business information, and genealogical resources. (click the “Nebraska Access” icon on our website)